11.05.2013

3

I'm on page 18 of a 21-page comic I've been working on (intermittently) since the end of last November. I’ve had my heart set on completing it before I hit the one-year mark, and it looks like I'm going to make it. That may seem like a long time, but it's not bad considering how much the story changed since I first sketched it out -- at a thin 7 pages! And it's really good for me, since I'm still planning a comic based on a dream I had in January 2005 (an odd little tale about a "Lady of the Lake" and reality television, and if I ever finish it I'll post it here in full).

"3" is about a couple of figures crossing a wasteland in hazard suits, and the trouble they find on their journey. There's no dialogue, so it’s been a good exercise in body language and panel composition.







No comments:

Post a Comment